Sunday, September 20, 2009

Peanut Butter Candy Cookies

These cookies were a bit difficult to shape, but they tasted good. I don't think I will keep the recipe, though. Someone with kids would definitely like these, they are easy to put together and with all the hand-work the kids can help out (and get a bit messy)!! I used half-and-half instead of evaporated milk because I didn't want to open a whole can of milk when I was cutting the recipe down.

Peanut Butter Candy Cookies

1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 c. evaporated milk
2 1/2 c. corn flakes

1. Mix peanut butter, sugar, and milk to a smooth cream.
2. Stir in corn flakes until thoroughly blended with peanut butter mixture.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an un-greased baking sheet.
4. Bake in a 375ยบ oven for 6 minutes, or until evenly browned. Makes 32 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment