Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

I have made these before, and I actually keep these in my "Candy" recipe box because they are more like candy than cookies. I will keep this recipe, even though it is sort of one of those recipes for kids. I can be a kid sometimes!!

Followup: I made these again and they failed. And worse, I didn't like them!! So, this recipe will not stay in my recipe file.


No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

2 c. sugar
3 T unsweetened cocoa
1/2 c. margarine
1/2 c. milk
dash of salt
3 c. quick-cooking oats
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 t. vanilla extract

1. Bring the first 5 ingredients to a rapid boil.
2. Boil for 1 minute, then add the remaining ingredients.
3. Mix well and drop quickly by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment