Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Golden Honey-Glazed Chicken


Well, my goal of 2 recipes a day won't work because I have too many leftovers to use up. Even though I halve the recipe, I had to skip a day of new recipes!!

Here is a chicken recipe that I had tried before, and had written a note that it might be better as a marinade. So, I tried it as a marinade this time around. I didn't have white wine Worcestershire sauce, I used regular Worcestershire sauce and added some white wine for the marinade. The recipe below is the original recipe. I didn't much like this flavor, so I won't be keeping this recipe, though.


Golden Honey-Glazed Chicken

3 1/2 - 4 lb. chicken, cut up
1/2 c. white wine Worcestershire sauce
3 T honey

1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Rinse chicken well and pat dry. Place rack in a shallow baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl combine sauce and honey.
4. Coat chicken with mixture and bake 35-40 minutes, basting occasionally, until chicken is golden.
5. Serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment